Hi barry,  no it does not.
The only thing you can do is, to wrap a little length of wire about 5 feet to the antena.
You don't have to skinn the wire  use about number 18 works best.

-----Original Message----- From: Barry Chapman
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 9:13 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: Question re the C. Crane FM 2 transmitter

Does anyone know if the C. Crane FM 2 transmitter has the option, as does the earlier model, to increase the output power. I asked the company, but their reply was "Unfortunately I cannot speak of anything regarding modifications to the unit's power output (not
allowed by the FCC)".

Thanks,
Barry Chapman