Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:25 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Creating MP3 from video?

Hi folks,
Do any of you have any suggestions as to the easiest way to Copy the sound file from video on to my Win 7 computer, using Jaws 13 or 14, in MP3 format?

Should there be an Audio in on my internal or external sound card, that could be connected to my video-player's audio out?

What recording program do you think would work best with Jaws 13 or 14?

Many thanks! Vicky