Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:29 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: mixer?

I posted earlier that I have volume problems with my system.  I am
using a PCI triple talk synth and my system volume is drowning out
the volume of my synth.  I have my system and my synth running to a y
cord to my headphones.  Should I get a sound mixer, and if so, which
mixer.  Or, should I get a pre-amp for my synth.  I need 2 headphone
level inputs going to a headphone output.  I would like volumes on
both inputs and also a volume on the output.  Thanks for any help.

John

John