Since a RAR file is already compressed, I doubt you'll get much more out
of the compression, but you could check the settings used in the
application you used to generate the RAR file. Sometimes you can trade
off time against the amount of compression. If you didn't create the RAR
file yourself, you can try running it through another compression
application, but as I said, I wouldn't be optimistic that you'd be able
to compress it by another 3x.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail