Hello there, here is how you create the folder.
1. put the thumb drive in the computer.
2. go to your thumb drive by accessing it from my computer,once you find what your thumb drive is called hit enter on it. 3. hit alt f for file and use your down or up arrows until you hear the option new submenu 4. hit enter or right arrow and down or up arrow until you here the option folder or you can hit the letter f for folder, once you are in the ew sub menu. Once you find folder just hit enter and type the name of what you want your folder to be called. 5. final step hit enter and your folder has been created. if you want to get back out of your folder just hit the back space key or or alt f4.
hope these steps help you.