To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:59 AM
Subject: Total Recorder Professional Edition 8.4 has been released

From: <annou...@highcriteria.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 23:36:53 -0500

Trouble viewing this mail? Read it online
<http://totalrecorder.com/mailing/Message_84_PE.htm?prod=LTR84PE>
High Criteria Inc.
Total Recorder Free Update<http://totalrecorder.com/mailing/logo3.png>
Free Update to Version 8.4
Windows 8 compatible!
  Home <http://www.totalrecorder.com/index.htm?prod=LTR84PE>      |
Announce <http://www.totalrecorder.com/announce.htm?prod=LTR84PE>      |
Total Recorder Professional Edition
<http://totalrecorder.com/productfr_trPRO.htm?prod=LTR84PE>    |
Downloads <http://totalrecorder.com/downloads.htm?prod=LTR84PE>      |
Add-ons <http://totalrecorder.com/AddOnMain.htm?prod=LTR84PE>

Today we are glad to announce the release of Total Recorder Professional
Edition Version 8.4, free for all registered users of the Professional
Edition. You can download the update from our download page:
www.totalrecorder.com/downloads.htm
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/downloads.htm?prod=LTR84PE#P>
Download Total Recorder
<http://www.highcriteria.ca/download/tr84pe.exe?prod=LTR84PE>
What's new in the Total Recorder Professional Edition 8.4

*
Windows 8 compatible.
*
The ability to specify whether to execute scheduled jobs in a
minimized or normal window.
*
Updated Monkey's Audio (APE) support libraries (to version
4.11).
*
Normalizing a selection (in addition to normalization of a full
file).
*
Editable list of recent URLs from the 'Open URL' dialog.

A detailed list of new features is available at our Announce
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/announce.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  page.

What's new in Total Recorder Add-ons

The Ogg Vorbis Support Add-on has been re-released to use the latest
version of the Ogg Vorbis source libraries (libogg version 1.3.0 and
libvorbis 1.3.3).

How to enhance the Total Recorder functionality

As a registered user of Total Recorder Professional Edition you can get
the opportunity to record and process video with Total Recorder VideoPro
Edition for an upgrade fee of $18 U.S. Evaluation version of Total
Recorder VideoPro Edition
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/productfr_trVideoPRO.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  is
available from our download page: www.totalrecorder.com/downloads.htm
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/downloads.htm?prod=LTR84PE#Ve>

Another way to enhance the Total Recorder functionality is to use the
following add-ons:

*
Audio Restoration Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/addon3.htm?prod=LTR84PE>
*
Automatic Gain Control and Speech Enhancement Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/AddOnAGC.htm?prod=LTR84PE>
*
Streaming Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/Streaming_Add-on.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  FREE
*
Spectrum Analyzer and Graphic Equalizer Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/addon1.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  FREE
*
Digital Mixer Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/addon2.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  FREE
*
Ogg Vorbis Support Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/AddOnOV.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  FREE
*
Send to iTunes/iPod Add-On
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/addon4.htm?prod=LTR84PE>  FREE

To learn more about the add-ons visit our Add-ons' home page
<http://www.totalrecorder.com/AddOnMain.htm?prod=LTR84PE> .

Contacting Support

We provide product support via email. Generally, we reply to users
within the next business day. Please feel free to contact us directly at
supp...@highcriteria.com with any questions, comments or ideas regarding
improvements to our programs. Your feedback is important to us!

----------------------------
  <http://totalrecorder.com/mailing/icn-zdAlerts-envelope-16x14.gif>
Send us your feedback here <mailto:pr...@highcriteria.com> .

Even though we are now well past Christmas Day and
into the New Year, my desires for you and yours at
this time of the year will still be found in my
signature.

Colin Howard, living near Southampton in Southern
England, hopes all have enjoyed a blessed  Christmas
day and are having a peaceful, prosperous and happy
2013, remember the Babe of Bethlehem is not the end of
this story, for when he grew up, he died on a cross
shedding his blood, so we could be absolved from sin
and so have the relationship with our creator, he
always intended for us.