Hi Again.  Is anyone here using the latest Winamp?

I need to find out why my eq controls are not working.

I am in the winamp equalizer window. I can turn the eq on and off with the n key. I can load or save presets with the s key. I can change the pre-amp level with the tab and ` keys. But, I can not modify any of the equalizer bands with the number and qwerty keys listed in the manual.

Also, the scripts I have from Jim Grimsby are pretty old and don't appear to work in the equalizer either. Perhaps I should write to Jim too.

Bob