Hi,
the noise remover in Audacity is far better.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Curtis Delzer
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 5:15 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Adobe Audition

"auto noise capture" in sound forge is great, and
then the trick is to get it to lower the defaults
to more than one of the saved configurations to more than 12.5 DB.
You can totally get rid of "cassette" noise, for
example, at about -40 DB or so, any more than
that and it starts to make the typical NR swishy
sounds which are not desirable.