the pocket can do this. during the custom recording setup it will ask you for start times and end times. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:14 PM
Subject: Handheld recorder with recording timer

I am wondering whether any of the hand held devices such as but not limited to the VR Stream, the Plextalk pocket, and the Hims units have some form of a recording
timer.
Often, I wish to record something from the TV or the radio a program which airs late at night, and I do not wish to change everything around so as to connect to my computer. Presently, my only other option is a talking VCR which is already obsolete, and at some point can no longer
be repaired.  So, please tell me if other such options are available.

Thanks.

Don Roberts