After you kill total recorder, you have to go into the windows control
panel, or better yet type sound in the start menu search box, down arrow
till you see the sound app, hit enter, go to the tab control and select
sounds (the third choice), get to the combo box and go down till you
can't go down anymore and hit enter and you should have your sounds back
.

Tom Kaufman <tomca...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Okay folks: have done what I _think_ I was told to do..no soap!  Went to
> Total Recorder to look for "ssesettintgs (closest I can find are "System
> Settings) seemingly no way to get to where I was told to go!  So I have gone
> to the Task Manager and gone to Applications, found Untitled Total Recorder
> and killed it..still no Windows Sounds!  What am I not doing or what am I
> doing wrong?
> Tom Kaufman P./S.  Running Jaws 14 and Windows XP if this is a help!
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici