Well, I'm not sure how much talking about accessing music files on both a Windows PC and a Mac are stretching the list topic, since it seems pretty on topic to me, but asking about an OCR application on a Mac doesn't seem to have anything to do with this list at all. That's just my $0.02. It might be best if you ask this question on a Mac list.