Hello all, I wunder if there is a work around here, I want to use a
pro dynamic mic, but most of them comes with xlr cables or trs
connections. Now I would love to be able to use the mic with the xlr
connectors on my soundcard, and then also with a cable using a 3.5 mm
jack, but I don't no if its possible to get a cable with the xlr
connector on one end to plug in the mic and on the other end the 3.5
connector? I did consider using an adapter with the trs jack to
convert to 3.5 but then its very enconvenient when using in smaller
recorders such as Olympus. Any ideas? Or perhaps does anyone no of any
vocal model from audio technical wich does not have a fitted cable
wich I then could swop between the cable they provide and my own xlr
cable? I ask about audio technical as I no that most of their mics
uses 3.5 mm connections but if they uses a permanent fitted cable that
would then be a problem.