Hi John

Been so long since I input all my vinyl and cassettes to the PC I'd forgotten all about it. But of course it's the obvious answer. Many thanks for pointing out the simple answer to me.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: john
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:43 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: CD Problem

Hi,

It does sound like some kind of protection system. I'm not sure what method
of protection would give this but I'm guessing it may be something called
multi-session disc.

I wouldn't know how to brake this protection but you could use a regular cd
player with a sound card to record the tracks as wave or mp3 to your pc by
connecting the output of your cd player to the input of your sound card and
use an audio recorder program like audasity or sound forge.

hth, John
----- Original Message ----- From: <roger.so...@virgin.net>