Hi all,

To celebrate being in development for 20 years the GoldWave sound editor for Windows currently has a much longer than usual trial period available. Goldwave can be downloaded from www.goldwave.com. The cost of GoldWave is as follows: US$49 (Lifetime) • US$19 (One Year). The details are below:

4 May. GoldWave turns 20! Enjoy a 4 month free trial! User ID: NFEMBJP8C, License: PH6N2AL5E,
Expires: 2013/08/28. Pass it on!

I don't use goldWave myself so I'm not able to answer any questions about the program.

Regards Steve.