Infact, I want to buy it too. Let me know how how it goes. It was kind of
tricky to do the last time I tried. That's the only reason I haven't done it
yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of emma
goodwin
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:44 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Dvd Audio Extraction

Agree with all the comments. I love DVD audio extractor. I'm not a techy but
go for it, its very much worth every penny. I can't add more but I think
this proves that many of us have had good experiences with DVD AE so hope
you enjoy it as much as we all do. I hope they add more formats but it
updates regularly and it works like a dream. Have fun.