Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, did you go into the sound settings and tell it you want a
5.1 system?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:00 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Logitech surround sound speakers z506

Ok, I just purchased the speakers in the subject line.
I am having the following problem When trying tto hook the speakers up to my
soundblaster x-fi extream audio sound card the rear speakers do not produce
any sound.
The front and center prodouces sound.
Music sounds from all speakers but my speech from my screen reader does not.
Can anyone please help me figure out how to set these speakers up correctly?
thanks.