I've heard it at Best Buy. I love the stereo image, but for surround sound,
I prefer a real surround sound system. With 6 actual speakers. Or 8 for 7.1
which you'll need for some Blu-Ray movies. I'll reserve judgment on it since
I havn't heard it with an actual movie. All though like I said, I prefer a
real system. If we want to go with Bose, if I were you, I'd get at the very
least the Lifestyle T20.

Hi folks.  I for a number of reasons am thinking of investing in the Bose
Cinemate 1SR speakerbar.  This item is rather expensive and although I
listened to it in the dealers for around an hour, it isn't the same as
personal experience.  The product with it's Bluetooth subwoofer sounds very
good and it is supposedly very simple to configure.  If you have heard or
had experience using it I'd be grateful for your comments.  As I said, it is
rather expensive and the model with the higher specs is nearly double the
price.  I read on review on line about it and it is impressively simple to
set up and it can either be wall mounted or lay flat on the table without
any deterioration of sound quality.  The opinion of the reviewer was it was
a bit over priced and the latest Yamaha equivalent was better.  Opinions
sought and welcomed.  Walter.