I am using Easy CD-DA Extractor 16.0.1.1 to convert files from .flac to .m4a (Apple Lossless). The resultant files will play in ITunes, but not in Winamp 5.623. Do I need to install another codec to play them in Winamp. If so, would someone please direct me to where I can download the appropriate codec? Thank you.

Blessed Be, Namaste,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: dsles...@alumni.princeton.edu
Skype: dsleslie
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DanaSLeslie