use the resampling option under the effects menuto change the samplingrate of the file you want to resample.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 4:37 PM
Subject: How to resample? Re: combining music and voice track?

OK. I tried with Voice Over, but a message came up that the file needs to be the same sample rate as the music. Other than resave the voice track with the same sample rate as the song, any other alternative like resampling on the fly, or even better, a function that'd resample the voice track with the same specs as the music? Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone