Hi all,

Just a point of clarification about the programs being discussed here. There are two separate programs: Replay Video Capture and Replay Media Catcher. Note carefully the different spelling of the last word in both programs. I use Replay Media Catcher 5 with Window-eyes and find it fairly accessible but you do have to use the mouse cursor in some parts of the program. I also have Replay Video Capture 6 also developed by Applian and I don't find that very accessible. I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.