Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 11:11 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: good microphone

Hello Joe, I use a Yeti USB microphone and it works very well.  Another
microphone I would recommend are the Roland CS10EM microphones, which can
plug into your computer's microphone jack.  These microphones are in-ear
microphones, but can also double as earphones, and cost £80, which is around
$120.  Hope this helps.