Hi again all,

Another T_Bird question:

All of my emails from folks like Kim Komando have their in email page links in <less then and greater then> brackets. As such, it renders all of the links in their emails to me inoperable. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? It seems that this has started hapening just recently. Also, no one as yet has answered my question concerning how to set up the send dialog box under the file menu in IE to allow the emailing of IE pages or links to pages to email receipiants.. Both the email page and the email link options in IE are grayed out. I thought that the settings for both of these conditions could be found in T-Bird. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Blessings,

John