The best way I can explain it is like this: the videos act like a bad connection or something (am probably not stating this clearly enough) all I can tell you is..I tried a DVD, using VLC, but it just was real choppy and wouldn't play it right! My first thought was possibly something had happened with that particular DVD! But then I tried another one, using this same program; got the same results!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: VLC Media Player?

That's odd. What do you mean when you say they won't play right? Do they play at all? Can you not get into full screen mode? I don't actually know a lot about the programme...I just use it to play videos and it's never had any issues at all with that, but winamp is my go-to player for audio.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>