Have any of you tried John Martin's accessible scripts for spotify? I haven't,
but his work has a solid reputation:

www.SpotifyBlind.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Samuel
Wilkins
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 10:33 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Spotify

Hello Dane, it is not very accessible.  It is possible to search for a
genre, artist or title of a song and to play the results in the list, but it
is not easy to determine what you are listening to when using the arrow
keys.  I have written to Spotify UK, and hopefully there will be some change
to the programme, as the person who responded to my letter was quite
empathetic.