Yup; have used it and it does work! Haven't tried the "video" mode yet; will maybe try that out at a later time! But I have converted to MP3 with this program and it did fine!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Russillo" <plrussi...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 7:15 PM
Subject: Freemake's software

Hi list. I was following what was said about Freemake's YouTube converter and their other software; is this software known to be accessible with screen readers? Please let me know if anyone's used their software to downolad YouTube stuff, or the Freemake Music Box software to play audio? Thanks.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo