Are there any small USB sound cards that plug right in like a flash drive? I'd still have to carry around headphones, but at least wouldn't have to carry a big external sound card and USB cable. ----- Original Message ----- From: <cov...@ccs.covici.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Program for general recording on the PC needed.

Also, another sound card for speech, but you said that would be
difficult, but maybe a usb one would work.

ken reed <kvreed...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Dave,
The only way around this is to get a trippletalk external synth.
Another way is to get the virtual cable.  Don't ask me anything about
virtual cables , I haven't got one yet.
I only know it's about $50.
I think it might do the trick.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Scrimenti