Well I don't so I have know idea what's going on at your end <smile>.

On 21/07/2013 10:56 AM, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:
And I still get a 403 since its the same.

Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

Here it is again then.
<http://weblog.rogueamoeba.com/2013/07/20/airfoil-for-windows-3-5-with-system-audio-capture/>

On 21/07/2013, at 8:57 AM, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:

I get a 403 response when using this link.

Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I've been an Airfoil user for 6 or more years for both Mac and Windows.

Whilst the Windows version presents some accessibility challenges at the moment
its still usable.

version 3.5 for Windows has just been released and you can read all about it
here.

<http://weblog.rogueamoeba.com/2013/07/20/airfoil-for-windows-3-5-with-system-audio-capture/>

**********

Dane Trethowan