Hello List:  I'm embarking on buying a new computer (it's a Dell XPS 8700 with
what is called a "Wave Max" sound card (it's integrated into the system) so my
question is: does anyone know about this "Wave Max" card?  Is it accessible?
The new computer will have Windows 7; I checked on another list and am told
that the card should be fine with several of the chat clients I visit!  But I
thought I would check here and see if any of you know about this particular
sound card!  Thanks in advance!
Tom Kaufman