Oops; that was supposed to have said "19" hours with the thumb drive!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: about victor stream

I've never had a Victor Stream, but I do have an NLS player and the same holds true: if I put the thumb drive in (and the player is fully charged) it'll give me a reading of 10 hours, whereas if I have the cartridge in, it then gives me 29 hours! So yes..it would appear that flash drives _do_ drain more power!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian parker" <brian.parke...@btopenworld.com>