Um..maybe I' missing something here, but after each listing (at least the way I read it) it says both "yes and "no" after each feature! I have the free version and like it; I have been told that one of the advantages of having the pro version is the ability to receive updates (or that is, be notified of updates to Tapin without having to check!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: TapIn Radio

Hi Milton,

The following information is from the TapinRadio home page and lists the advantages of TapinRadio Pro over the free edition. The word "Yes" after a feature indicates that feature is only available in the Pro edition. I have TapinRadio Pro and really like it. The list of features is below:

Backup favorites
Yes
No
Multiple instances