The .pls means playlist. It is a file that links a media player with a station. Or if you create a .pls out of your files a player can play your files in the order you wish.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: shyam sharma
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:48 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Listening To WMBI Using Winamp

Hi Dean Masters , The URL you've provided is working well on my system.
But please explain a little bit about .pls extension.
Best Regards:
Shyam

On 8/31/13, Vítek <ta...@wo.cz> wrote:
Hi,

We've updated all stream URLs regarding Moody Radio Network for next week's database update so it'll take effect as of Monday. The stream URL for Praise and Worship Channel is working as well from our database. When we release it
simply update the database and then type
moody radio network
in the search field to get all their channels in the search results.

In case you don't have Tapin-radio application we encourage you to install
it getting 98% of U.S. stations not talking about the ones from the rest of the world. We also welcome new suggestions as far as missing stations goes.

Kind regards
Tapin-radio coordinator