Hello List:  I'm not a hundred percent sure this is the right list for this
question, but here goes anyway: will be having my new Windows 7 computer
installed tomorrow; I have Tapin Radio on my current system and have
accumulated a good many "favorites" in there; my question is, once I go to the
new machine, is there any way I can have those favorites re-appear, once I've
installed Tapin Radio on the new machine?  I know I can always just go to which
ever station I want to listen to; then put it in the new "favorites"..I just
thought maybe it'd be quicker if I already had the stations there!  I apologize
if this question is not quite in line with the subject matter of this list!
Almost forgot to mention that I currently am using the free version of Tapin!
Thanks!
Tom Kaufman