hi there most tape machines come with an azimuth adjustment control.
its normally a screw in the front of the machine
from stew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Byron Stephens" <bstephens122...@shaw.ca>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: transfering from cassettes

I really do need to get my tapes transfered, but I'd need to find a unit with an azimuth adjustment control. ----- Original Message ----- From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 9:45 AM

Sorry it took so long to get back; but the device I use is sold through
Fry's Electronics. I purchased it about a year back.
Grace digital audio player from Fry's It came with Adacity the free
program but this is the upgrded one I guess.
you need a trnsfer cable, which I think comes with the device. You put
your tape in, hit a hot key on adacity or whtever program you choose to
use and then hit a button on the device and it copies it as an me3 gfile.
It took me a bit of time to figure it all out but once I did, it worked
well and still does.
MMM

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,