Hi,

I purchased Winamp Pro for $10 in 2004 and it doesn't have this feature.

You don't say what screen reader you're using but if you're using Window-Eyes 8.3 the Window-Eyes Winamp app will let you do this in the free version of Winamp. See the brief section below from the documentation for the Window-Eyes Winamp app:

Control-Shift-F12 - Add an alarm to launch a bookmark or file at a specified time. Control-Shift-Windows-F12 - Open the Alarm Maintenance window to Add, Edit, Remove or Remove All Alarms. The Add button here allows manual entry of all fields and not specifying a file or bookmark.

Regards Steve.