If you wanted to contact me it's
[email protected]

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kevin Cussick 
  To: PC Audio Discussion List 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:59 AM
  Subject: Re: replay radio.


  Hi,  using thunderbird not sure how to get your address from this mail 
  sorry.

  On 24/12/2013 03:41, Sunshine wrote:
  > replay radio will come upat the apointed time.
  >
  > ----- Original Message -----
  > From: "Kevin Cussick" <[email protected]>
  > To: "PC audio discussion list." <[email protected]>
  > Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 4:30 PM
  > Subject: replay radio.
  >
  >
  > Hi all,
  >
  > I was going to send this over to the Nvda list but thought the mods over
  > there are a bit over zealous and would say it is off topic, they would
  > be correct but I know one of the people worked with the people who made
  > this app and it works well with Nvda.
  >
  > Anyway I have set a timer for every day,  I can't  seem to see any
  > setting to have this app run at startup,  do you have to do this? or
  > will the app if closed just come up at the time of recording?  there is
  > not a button to hide the app in the system tray not to sure if I like
  > this program.  I have used tap in radio and this just works. but I
  > subscribed to this not expensive so I thought i would try this app. I
  > used to have it years ago but have kind of forgotten the way around it.
  > thanks for any help given.
  >
  >
  >
  >
  >

Reply via email to