Hi, I have had a look and seen this. do you have skype? if so mm0tmg is my Skype name. I would like to try and sort this out but get on better talking to someone.

On 28/12/2013 22:36, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Replay Radio 9 and Windows 8 users. Replay Radio 9 will work and be unaffected
if you plan to record 'direct download' type recordings. Direct Download is the
same as stream capture in Replay AV 8. These are stations or shows that you can
record silently in the background. Again, you are not affected here.
Replay Radio works for direct download / stream capture type recordings. This
is the best method to do your recordings.

If you have Windows 8 and wants to record 'record audio' type streams then you
are affected. Read the user guide about Windows 8 secure boot.

When I was testing Replay Radio 9 there was no Replay Radio 9 user guide.

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Kevin Cussick
   To: PC Audio Discussion List
   Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 5:05 PM
   Subject: Re: replay radio9 and recordings not working.

   Hi,  I am not going to go to all the bother of disabling the ufi in the
   bios for this program.  but yes I added the stations using the radio
   guide I selected record the audio and the sound card is my default
   headset.  I think that is it. I did convert to some sort of Mp3 for
   tablets.   I can't remember what it was thanks for your help. I will
   check the manual. but if it is what I think it is this program will be
   going in the bin.

   On 28/12/2013 13:47, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
   > Can you post two or three URLs so i can test.
   >
   > Did you use the Replay Radio 9 Radio / Media Guide to add your stations or
did you add them manually the stations by copying and pasting the URLs into the
schedule?