BBC radio 4 I did a download I think the choice was rss normal and something else, I only tested radio4 and did a download and chose normal. hope this helps.

On 28/12/2013 23:31, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Kevin
When you added your two stations from the media guide were they originally
'record audio'? If they were they need to fix this from the guide as direct
download is the better recording method.

You gave me BBC radio 4 Extra and what was the other station called?

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Kevin Cussick
   To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
   Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:21 PM
   Subject: Re: replay radio9 and recordings not working.

   Hi,   OK I have done a test using the direct download method seems to
   work thanks very much for your help if you do have skype add me and
   maybe if your willing we can chat some more thanks again.

   On 28/12/2013 23:05, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:

   > URL ending with 6366
   > First URL works, direct download / stream capture type URL. Allows one to
record the stream silently in the background with Replay Radio 9.
   > Original file is WMV format.
   > With Replay Radio 9 you can tell each scheduled entry within its schedule
to convert the recordings to another format like mp3 so all your recordings for
the above station URL to be in .mp3.
   > You will have the original WMV and Mp3 for the above.
   > Did a two minute recording. British station.
   >
   > URL ending with 7128
   > BBC Radio 4 Extra
   > Works with Replay Radio 9. WMV format the audio.
   >    Direct Download / Stream Capture type audio here.
   >    Does not affect Windows 8 Users.
   >    Did a two minute recording.
   >    Replay radio does not rely on your sound card.

stations or did you add them manually the stations by copying and pasting the URLs
into the schedule?
   >    >
   >    > Are your scheduled entries 'direct download' or 'record audio". Check
each scheduled entry settings.
   >    >
   >    > Let me know the above and I will tell you what I believe is your
issue.
   >    >
   >    > You do know there is a known issue when using Windows 8. Check the
user guide.
   >    >
   >    >
it