It's called the Pen Friend.

----- Original Message -----
From: <tick...@juno.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: marking memory sticks

O wow, what I did was get one of those speaking marking pens. What you do
is stick a tiny round sticker onto the flash drive, hold the pen on it
and record whatever needs to identify what is on the flash or ? You can
put the size of the flash, space left and a list of files that can be
then read later.
I have at least 20 flash drives with all kinds of things on them and now
I just take that reading pen and touch the round button sticker and it
tells me exactly what I put onto the recording which is what is inside
the drive.
That was my work around method!
MMM

TickPub Thanks You,