From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:51 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: Question: Rewinding in Windows Media Player?

Hi Alexandra,
In Windows vista and later you can do the following - not sure about xp. Tab to
the seek slider. Pressing LEFT ARROW or RIGHT ARROW moves the playback backward
or forward by one twentieth of the length of the track. If you add SHIFT or
CTRL to these keystrokes, then the distance moved becomes one four hundredth or
a fifth of the length of the track respectively.
If you're using vista, then you can get to the seek slider quicker by pressing
ctrl+tab one or more times.

David.