or they could produce a full version that works for, say, thirty days.

Alexandra
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: Demo Of Studio Recorder

Why not contact APH and let them know. Surely it's no harm allowing one to view a dialogue box but not be able to take action with it.

Regards Chris

On 10/02/2014 05:03, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi!

I'm using the demo of studio recorder, I plan to buy my own copy later
in the month.

I don't have any problems with a demo copy of a piece of software having
limitations but some limitations in some pieces of software just go
beynd the bounds of common sense.

In Studio Recorder the exporting and saving of files is disabled, so far
so good but the problem is that the "Save As" dialogue box is also
disabled thus you have no idea what formats are available for you to
export or save to unless you rummage through the Studio Recorder manual,
a very bad oversight on behalf of the developers and perhaps this can be
rectified in future demo editions of the Studio Recorder application.

.