From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Vinny
Samarco
Sent: 10 February 2014 22:52
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Help needed with goldwave before I quit the program.

Hi,
    Has anyone done any tutorials of goldwave since 5.58?  I am using 5.70
and hardly get any prompts with Window-eyes for the function keys.  I can't
understand the differences in the F11 properties when I set up for making a
mic or line in recording.  I don't want to pay the bucks for sound forge,
because I don't need anything that complex.  I need a good accessible
program for editing files recorded from radio, or those needed to  make a cd

of my piano music?  So, is the problem Window-eyes? or goldwave?
Thanks for your help.
Vinny Samarco

---
protection is active.