Hi!

I can't specifically comment because I'm not using Winamp but I can't see why
Winamp shouldn't play those streams as they're Windows Media streams, only
thing I can think of is that perhaps you don't have the Windows Media engin of
Winamp installed.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741