From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Higgins
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:09 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Podcast Program

Hey Humberto, I'm still having lots of fun with SONGR. Thanks again
for that one.

I visited the WebbIE site to look for Podcatcher, and it looks like I
might need the WebbIE full installation in order to use it. Do I
understand this correctly? I really would like to give this program a
try, but really don't wish to install yet another browser on my
system. It seems like I once tried WebbIE, and didn't find it
especially useful, but again, I would really like to revisit podcasts
once again and could really use an accessible program. Anyway, if you
could enlighten me on this software, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Larry