From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:32 AM
Subject: Re: Plantronics Audio 995 Headset

I could understand how that would happen given that the microphone is a
moving part, still the headsets are cheap enough and 2 years worth out of it
can't be complained about i don't think.

On 12 Feb 2014, at 6:50 pm, Robert Doc Wright <godfea...@wrighthere.net>
wrote:

> I have had mine for over 2 years.  The only problem I have run into after
> that period is that I am just now starting to get an inconsistent short in
> the boom mike.
> ****
> If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
> start?

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741