I would be glad to help anyone one on one if they email me offline and I can
provide a number to contact me.  Hope this offer will help someone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Londa
Peterson
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:48 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Victor Reader Stream Upgrade

The ooTunes database has thousands of stations to choose from. I've found
everything I've searched for so far in there. Unfortunately, I don't
actually own one of the new Streams, but I did use a friend's for a little
while to check it out. I've also heard that you can add stations manually
using the companion. Hope this helps.