Robert,

You may have better luck if you contact them via their email address listed on their web site. At least that's how I contacted them along with my registration form.

John
On 2/23/2014 8:06 AM, Robert Doc Wright wrote:
at least you received a response.  I filled out a registration form in the
middle of the January and I have yet to here from them.
****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Chilelli" <j...@neo.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:52 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Class start moved to a new start time?

Hi Dane and all,

I wanted to enroll into the Cisco Audio Editing Fundamentals class a

Subject: Re: Class start moved to a new start time?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:13:35 +0800
From: Kerry Hoath <ke...@ciscovision.org>
To: John Chilelli <j...@neo.rr.com>
CC: cavii...@ciscovision.org

Sorry it is not running this semester.

it should run semester2.

Regards, Kerry.

On 11/02/2014 11:05 AM, John Chilelli wrote:
Hi!

Just a couple of days ago I learned about your Audio Editing
Fundamentals class.  I am interested in taking this class.  But then
someone on one of the blind lists wrote to me and said that your class
was not currently available due to a lack of student interest.  Is
this correct?  Is it still slated to start sometime in the third week
of February or not?  Could you please let me know when the next class
starts?

Please confirm.

Thank you,

John Chilelli
Erie, PA
Hi!
I'm doing a course with this organisation and I make mention of them as they
offer
an Audio Editing Workshop course which is currently taking enrolments, find
out more
at
http://www.ciscovision.org/
Dane Trethowan