Hello fellow pc-audio list members:

Is there a software program that's friendly with a screen reader, that I can
use to record Skype calls? I'm looking for something, that will start
recording automatically, when either the answer button is pressed, or when
the alt-page up hotkey is used, and then stop recording, when the call is
ended when either myself or the person I'm talking to presses either the
(end call) button or the iquivilent hotkey (alt page down.) As for recording
format, I'd like to get my hands on a program that will record in mp3 format
and that will allow me to disable automatic recording, for times when I
don't want to record calls. Does such a program exist? Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.