To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Sony voice recorder

Tried pressing this twice and does nothing; only keeps playing the message.
Waited till file stopped playing and pressed it with exact same results. I
guess I'll have to get my sighted friend to read the book.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Thomas" <wheelt...@centurylink.net>