Dane i'll be interested in your comparison between the microphone audo of the 995 and the h-800. I saw a youtube demo fot ehh-800 audio and thought it was a bit restricted and tinny compared to the 995, so i'll be interested in your results.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:30 PM
Subject: Another Wireless Headset

I've ordered another Wireless Headset, I'm most impressed with the Plantronics Audio 995 Wireless Headset as discussed here on list.

I also keep hearing very good reports regarding the Logitech H800 headset so decided to get my hands on one and put it through its paces, the 2 year warrantee was also an attractive porposition.

I can only hope that this headset is better constructed than the Logitech monstrosity I owned some years ago, very poorly constructed, poor quality cable, poor quality ear pads and so on, the set literally fell to bits and towards the end it was held together with packing tape.

Anyway as most of you will probably know, the H800 can either work with your PC or work using Bluetooth from a smart device say an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S4 or whatever so the interesting point will be just how good the Bluetooth standard used actually is? I doubt it will Bluetooth 4 but you never know.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598