oh, one more thing, Goldwave does have some tools you could play with to change the voice envelope. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bernard" <mbern6...@aol.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:23 PM
Subject: accessible voice changer software

Hello everyone,

Have any of you ever heard of or used a program called Voxal Voice Changer?
The program is available for either free or purchase from NCH. I've heard,
that many of NCH's products whether free or fee-based, are very
user-friendly with a screen reader. I was just wondering, if anyone has any experience with this program or knowse of a program where I can make simple voice tracks by recording my voice speaking something, and then turning the
voice track into another voice, thus making myself sound like a robot and
totally chance my voice. I'm currently working on an audio project for a
friend and I could use such a program. Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.